- Who is responsible for managing my information?
- What information do we collect?
When you opt-in using one of our sing-up forms, we may collect your first name, last name, address, or phone number. We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 7 below).
- How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to send you updates about the Free Conscience Campaign;
- to provide you with the information, services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us;
- for statistical purposes; and,
- to manage customer service queries.
- Who will we share your information with?
In order to provide you with the services that we offer we may share your information with:
- Mailchimp, who store your information on our behalf: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about the Free Conscience Campaign. We may do this by email, telephone, or post, if you have consented to us that you wish to be contacted in this way. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences at the bottom of emails we send you, or send an email to email@example.com.
- How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
- How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Does the policy apply to linked websites?